Steps taken prior to resuming operations
- Disinfection and Sanitization of Entire Premise including:
- Entrance Gate of Building, Office, Balcony, etc.
- Meeting / Conference rooms.
- Building Peripherals.
- Rest rooms , cafeteria , Pantry area, etc.
- All other surfaces.
- Pest Control and Fumigation for all common areas to be done properly by PPE equipped in-house teams.
- Common area disinfection has
been carried out by using Viro 753 chemical by in-house team with proper usage
- Adequate Stock of PPE including surgical masks / 3 ply masks / cotton masks @ 1 per individual and infrared (non-touch) thermometer is maintained in every site and office.
- Maintenance and Checking of Infrastructure, Machines & Equipment has been carried out and ensured.
- All e – items such as PC, Printer, Electrical cables to be checked for damage (due to rodents).
- Other utilities like Electrical equipment, DG set has been checked before putting in operation.
- Sufficient stock of diesel is being maintained.
- AC units has been checked for proper operation and recirculation of air has been carried out before resuming the service.
- Planned Preventive Maintenance (PPM) of electrical equipments has been carried out.
Thermal Scanning should be done for everyone entering the premises
As per the security safety norms we request you to co-operate by entering through the main entrance (Reception).
Thermal screening will be carried out 100% of the time to check temperature of everyone entering office premises at the main entrance beside security check.
Individual helmets will not be allowed into the workplace. Request each employee to lock it along with the two wheeler.
It is mandatory for every employee to wear their company ID card, mask and gloves before entering into the building. Failing which the employee will not be allowed into the building.
Mandatory to maintain social distancing during thermal screening process.
In case of any symptoms of fever, entry will be denied and to enter the workplace again one has to submit medical documents.
No movement of employee in and out during the office hours ( if any of the people want to use smoking zone they can use it in terrace).
If anyone leaves and re-enters the site, re-screening of the individual will be done.
SOP for COVID -19
Workplace Safety and Measures that need to be followed:
- Need to ensure that social distancing(6 feet) is being maintained at the workplace.
- Ensure adequate hand sanitizers and mask been provided on your floor to your employees.
- At workplace 100% clean desk policy(no stationaries, water bottles etc.) need to be
- No online deliveries, no outside food will be allowed at the workplace.
- Any birthdays/events/town halls/get to gathers/ farewell parties is not entertained in the common area, cafeteria and conference rooms.
- Use of biometric devices can be a source of virus spread for which temporarily avoid finger prints and use ID cards for tracking your employees’
- Water dispenser on the floor need to be operational by the pantry staff (not entertained to use by each and every employee- one source of virus spread).
- As much as possible avoid giving printing option and encourage sharing documents through scan images or the PDF.
- Meetings as far as feasible should be done through video conferencing minimize scheduling of meetings involving large number of people unless necessary. Where face to face contact is essential, this should be kept for 10 min (not more than 3 people). or less where ever possible and maintain social distancing (6 feet).
- Discourage visitors to the maximum extent however if any important visitor will be allowed after approval from 315 work avenue (Community team) with proper thermal screening done at the security desk along with the self declaration form.
- Every approved visitor details in the VMS machine will be captured by our site leading to avoid spread of virus.
- Staff should wash their hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds before and after handling food.
- When coughing or sneezing cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or flexed elbow. Discard the tissue in a closed bin and clean your hands.
your hands well & often to avoid contamination
touching eyes ,nose. or mouth with unwashed hands
your mouth and nose with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing and discard used tissue
and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
Workplace Safety and Measures that need to be followed
- During lunch break the employees should co operate and maintain social distancing (6 feet) as per the government standards maintained by the 315 work avenue and avoid gathering at cafeteria (Client need to share us the time slots for their employees as we will be having lesser chairs to maintain social distancing (6 feet) required the support and co-operation to ensure that every employee is well taken care and also maintaining the standards of OHSAS.
- Employee who carry their own packed food from home need to have lunch before 12:00PM or after 2:30PM hence should not come merge with food provided by cafeteria food vendor. And also washing of lunch boxes will not be allowed in cafeteria wash basins.
- It is advised to use lighting switches/AC remotes only twice a day once to turn ON and once to turn OFF, use hand sanitizer after turning ON & OFF.
- As much as possible avoid using desk phones, use personal mobile for calls.
- Lift elevators are restricted to ground floor and also social distancing ( 6 feet) need to be maintained as per the marking slots and if possible use staircase as much as possible.
- Use elbow to open and close doors instead of hands or where ever applicable.
- Any material movement in term of water cans/stationary/ consumables will be entertained from 8PM to 7AM.
- Supply food vendor will be allowed as per the time slot given by the respective client 10min. prior with a proper thermal screening done.
- Repair and maintenance activities will not be entertained during the office hours and can be scheduled only on weekends provided if any emergency we can allow on a case to case basis beyond 8PM with approval of site lead.
GUIDELINES TO FOLLOW IN THE CAFETERIA
- Use specified phases when using cafeteria
- Avoid gathering for lunch and ensure the seating never crosses 50%
- Ensure social distancing while eating
- If possible, encourage employees to bring their food
- Make sure the cafe staff is wearing the protective gear
- Encourage packaged meals, disposable plates, cups, spoons etc
- Implement frequent pest control
- Never indulge in self-service, let the staff serve food
- Use LCD, banners, boards at the cafe to create awareness about the COVID-19 and steps to stop the spread
- Use paper cups as much as possible as it can be disposed
- Take prior approval of clients before having a dedicated staff member at the pantry and other areas to serve coffee, tea and snacks
- Have sanitizers at pantries
- Avoid hands while picking up snacks
- Consume packed snacks as much as possible
Dealing with different scenarios:
- Clients sites, which are registered as Biomedical Waste Generators (definition below).
- Client sites, where medical facility/isolation wards are absent for suspected COVID-19 cases.
- Waste due to reactive disinfection.
- Special Waste segregation and disposal (masks, tissues, hand-gloves etc).
- Also, prescribed SOPs and protocols have to be met for general waste management at the site during/post COVID 19.
Note : As per the Biochemical waste guidelines from CPCB, waste generated during treatment/diagnosis/quarantine of COVID-19 suspected/ conformed patients in isolation wards, quarantine centres, sample collection centres, laboratories, ULBs and Health care facilities, falls under the category of Biomedical Waste.
SOP for Contract Labours
- Project vendor has to ensure PPE’s like mask/gloves and hand sanitizers is provided to their employees and the same is adhered while doing the work at the site.
- Self declaration form need to be given for each contract labour by the respective project vendor.
- Chewing tobacco and alcoholic workman will not be allowed in to the project premises.
- Every contract labour before entering into the building need to go through the process of thermal screening along with social distancing (6 feet) maintained.
- Every project material labour before downloading the material they need the thermal screening done, material need to be moved through the stair case and lift is prohibited.
- No frequent movement of contract labours during the work. No outside food allowed into the building.
- List of labours provided by the contractor will only be allowed into the premises.
When you come back home
Avoid coming in contact with your family members
Leave belongings you carried (wallet, mobile etc) at a specified place
Remove your shoes/sandals
Get rid of gloves and dispose them before washing your hands
Clean your phone and glasses
Change your dress and let the used dress get into a basket
Take a shower or wash your face, hands and legs thoroughly
Clean all your things that you have carried throughout the day
Disinfect your pet after taking them out
Stay safe and curtail the spread of virus
When you are at home
Practice social distancing and maintain at least 1.5 metre distance
Avoid sharing things like towels, cutlery, glass, mobile and so on
Ensure proper ventilation in your rooms
Increase the frequency of washing of clothes, sheets and towels
Ensure strict quarantine for two weeks
Disinfect high-frequency touchpoints like switches, tables, handles, chair backs, etc
Maintain proper distance while sleeping, if possible, use different beds
Disinfect bathrooms at regular intervals
Seek medical help if you experience difficulty in breathing
Don’t forget to dispose of tissues after using
Before leaving home
Prefer long-sleeved clothing
Avoid using earring, bracelet or rings
Make the most of the digital payment modes and avoid cash payments
Always have disposable gloves and use them while touching surfaces
Never step out without a mask
Wash hands frequently or after touching objects
Never touch your face before washing the hands
Cover your mouth with an elbow when you sneeze or cough
When you are out with your pet, never let the pet come in contact with objects
Stay away from public transport
Welcome to a ‘guarded workplace’ programme
- Welcome Kit
- Wellness Manual
- Social Distancing measures
- Employee self declaration Onsite collaterals
- Health Screening Kiosk
- Visitor screening
- Door Sanitization
- Disinfestation station
- Reactive Disinfestation Periodic Sanitization
- Workplace seating planning
- Washroom sanitization andusage guidelines
- Awareness posters
- Observation room
- Creating inventory list for BCP
- Facility Decontamination stations
- Staff trainings
- Seating Arrangement
- Pantry and Kitchen guidelines
- Cafeteria usage timing
- Guidelines to use Conference & Meeting Rooms
- HVAC Operations SOP – Purging etc
- AHU and Duct sanitization
- IAQ with microbial culture tests
- Air Altration system checks
- Creating remote monitoring forcritical equipment as BCP
- Filter Upgrades as per ASHRAE Energy Saving Consultancy
- Special (PPE, Tissue)Waste disposal guidelines
- Biomedical Waste Generationregistration if relevant
- Effective routing and vehicle density
- Disinfection of cabs
Employee Care – Safety leading the way
Employees Welcome Kit
Here’s what the employees receive alongside the protection kit:
- Disposable hand gloves
- Hand sanitizers
- Masks – Surgical 3 ply and N95
- Checklist of dos and don’ts
Social distancing, hygiene practices and pandemic control measures
- Alcohol rich disinfectant and tools
- Essential security systems to be checked and ensured they are good to go
- Access points and access control to be discussed with occupants prior to opening the workplace
- Security staff to undergo health check-up and guarded with masks,gloves,sanitizers etc
- Every employee needs full self-declaration obligation on their health and travel history